Director, Wealth Planning
- Denver, CO
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the western wealth management client. We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit, loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and services.
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you an experienced trust and wealth planning Director seeking a one-of-a-kind Director, Wealth Planning opportunity with an incredible and growing private bank? Would you describe yourself as a strong leader – ready to make an impact in the right company?
With your proven track record of full-cycle creation of wealth planning programs, analytics, presentation and collaboration, you may have a spot here with the First Western family!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for departmental leadership, including the full-cycle development and implementation of short and long-range objectives and strategies.
- Manages and executes customized client wealth planning analysis and recommendations on a variety of projects including (but not limited to): estate planning, equity-based compensation, asset protection, multi-generational wealth transfer, federal and state death tax minimization, tax advantaged philanthropic gifting, business succession, wealth replacement, gifting, key-person insurance, qualified plans, and non-qualified deferred compensation.
- Spearhead the design/development/implementation/assessment of all Wealth Planning programs
- Keeps current with tax and estate planning solutions by staying educated on relevant courses and material
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related field
- Graduate degrees or additional educational credentials are preferred
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Wealth Planning
- CPA, JD, CTFA, and/or CFP preferred
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Stocked Kitchen (coffee, snacks, soda, and treats)
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits – Choice of RTD EcoPass
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top