We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Compliance Analyst to work within our Denver bank just steps from Union Station.
The Compliance Analyst works to develop, implement, and administer all aspects of First Western's compliance processes and procedures to comply with America's ever-changing regulatory environment. If you are a compliance geek who gets excited about improving processes and initiating in-depth reviews, we'd love to hear from you and see how we connect!
- Develop, maintain, and enforce risk management and compliance policies, procedures, and standards within the Deposit Support Services, Loan Support Services, and Trust & Investment Management Support Services areas of the organization as well as for mortgage, insurance and investment advisory.
- Create Risk Assessments and Risk and Control Matrices
- Conduct all compliance and Fair Lending/HMDA reviews.
- Assist in crafting and/or rectifying our PC monitoring templates.
- Participate in various committees, audits and examinations related to bank compliance and regulations.
- Manage and coordinate audit and exam preparation and responses; interface with FDIC regulators and State examiners.
- Provide guidance to all departments to ensure timely response to review findings.
- 5+ years experience in bank operations
- 3+ years of experience in managing & implementing compliance processes and regulations
- BSA, OFAC, CRA, AML regulatory proficiency
- CRCM certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization
- Expresses thoughts clearly, accurately and precisely both verbally and in writing and demonstrates good listening skills
- Takes the initiative to identify and execute next steps while coordinating with key stakeholders in a positive and productive manner
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcompany/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top