Client Service Manager (Banking Manager)
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Client Service Manager to work in our beautiful Denver Tech Center offices overlooking the Front Range!
First Western’s Client Service Manager is our well-rounded banking expert; they manage all aspects of the bank's private banking platform and ensure outstanding client service, operational excellence, and achievement of deposit and revenue goals. They maintain close and lasting relationships with the bank’s most valued high net-worth customers. If you are a customer service oriented, friendly, motivated banking professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Oversee and participate in all banking activities, including teller and new account transactions, cash handling, security, on-line banking, wire transfers, phones, and greeting clients.
- Lead, manage, and coach private banker(s) for optimal performance.
- Ensure that effective controls are in place to manage risk; conduct audits and validate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Serve as the main contact for Treasury Management clients; facilitate reviews and work with the TM team to increase business and build strong client relationships.
- Assist lenders with loan and collateral documentation, loan submissions, and closings (as requested).
- Cross-sell all of First Western’s products and services, and identify new business opportunities.
- 5+ years supervising/managing front-line banking operations
- Experience using CRM
- 2+ years in a loan assistant role preferred
- Strong understanding of teller functions, deposit accounts, treasury management, banking regulations and compliance
- Proven record of sound decision making
- Strong supervisory/management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/thefirstwesternway/
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Meet Some of First Western's Employees
Together with her team, Darcy works to ensure that every First Western Trust client’s financial goals are supported and their client service expectations are exceeded.
Back to top