Associate Pension Analyst
We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
- Our associates are adaptable. They are constantly learning, growing, and building new opportunities for themselves and their clients. They move at a fast pace and are able to pivot from one project to the next with ease.
- Our associates are critical thinkers. They can see the opportunity in complex problems. They are able to analyze the needs of our clients and offer clear, integrated, custom-tailored solutions.
- Our associates are team players. They love working together. Each year, our culture survey highlights that the thing associates love most about working at First Western is the great partnerships they have with their teammates.
- Our associates are contributors. They take an active hand in forging their own career paths. They care about our clients and delivering results.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking an Associate Pension Analyst within our Retirement group to work in our offices just steps from Union Station.
First Western’s award-winning retirement consulting team are experts in their fields and the Associate Pension Analyst is the go-to for our industry leading ERISA Relationship Manager. Whether it be providing help with nondiscrimination testing, contribution calculations, or preparing year-end summary reporting, they’re consistently busy with ensuring strong client service standards are met. They maintain close and lasting relationships with some of the region’s best employers and act as a liaison with retirement plan administrators whenever necessary on behalf of the client. If you are a customer service oriented, smart, outgoing retirement professional, apply today and see how we connect.
- Assist with developing mutually beneficial relationships with service providers (insurance companies, mutual fund companies and TPAs) to generate optimum results for clients in terms of their overall retirement plan program
- Provide proactive service to clients, including helping prepare Relationship Managers and the Director for regularly scheduled meetings to review overall plan services, vendor alignment, investments, plan design, employee communication, education, expenses, etc.
- Prepare signature ready Form 5500 for clients
- Assist with preparation of year-end plan summary reports on an annual basis (as determined by the Director)
- Help resolve administrative problems between the client and vendor(s) and identify and resolve compliance issues
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date client database
- 3+ years' retirement plan administration experience
- Experience using CRM a plus
- Relius Administration, Pension Pro experience a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to think critically and be a “quick study” on systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/thefirstwesternway/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top