We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, high producing group of professionals? First Western is looking for an Associate Lender to work closely with the Relationship Manager – Lending in all facets of lending coordination from processing, approvals, and closings from our Jackson, Wyoming location.
- Supports the Relationship Manager - Lending by coordinating loan processing, approvals and closings.
- Assists in identifying and securing new lending opportunities.
- Has basic skillset in client interactions.
- Confidence to be the lead on a renewal.
- Understanding of performance trigger.
- Manages less complex loans: consumer and HELOC.
- Supports the book of business for the RM I and RM II.
- Primarily responsible for maintenance of client relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or other related field preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in lending, credit administration, and/or banking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- High initiative and follow-through; ability to work independently and with a team; excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to organization, prioritize and multi-task
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Strong Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: https://myfw.com/ourcareers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Back to top