Video Shooter - Social Media Ads (Food)
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking a hardworking and creative Direct Response Producer/Shooter to join our Direct Response team. This is a great opportunity to advance your commercial producing and directing experience at growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting, and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company.
- Direct/produce digital media video advertisements: testimonial interviews, food shoots/styling, product demos, modeling, etc.
- Participate on set by directing filming and leading crews
- Participate in all pre-production meetings with clients and internal teams to provide insight and prepare properly for shoot days
- Communicate to production coordinators and production assistants any set/shoot related needs to be handled in a timely manner
- Working with e-commerce clients to ideate, write, and develop concepts for successful ad campaigns
- Shooting and directing the footage for these direct response advertisements
- Building and organizing budgets for shoots
- Help guide the editorial content to an elevated level of accuracy
- Work closely with clients and in-house teams across all channels and brands
- 3+ years directing and/or producing digital content
- Experience in TV advertising and art direction preferred
- Advanced knowledge of camera, grip and lighting set-ups for TV advertising
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong understanding of production and post production process
- Excel at supervising and delegating tasks to team members
- Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, always evolving production environment
- Educational background in marketing, advertising, or production a plus
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top