Supervising Producer (Digital)
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking an ambitious Supervising Producer for our Direct Response team. The Supervising Producer is responsible for every aspect of the team’s video output, from pitching to development, to scripting, to oversight in post production. The role requires the ability to oversee multiple productions and crew to meet tight deadlines.
The right candidate will be an 'idea machine' who has the ability to generate new creative, improve existing creative, and provide clear guidance on how to execute it. This individual will work with the Senior Creative Director to oversee a team of associate producers, producers, and production staff and have the patience and flexibility to operate in a fluid and busy environment with challenging shoots for our clients.
- Lead and supervise a team of producers in creating and developing performance videos for our clients and brand sponsors
- Oversee video production from conception through completion and delivery
- Take part in running a daily meeting to review cuts, lead brainstorms, provide project updates/check-ins and keep the team on track to reach their goals
- Provide creative direction during pre-production and editing
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Performance Marketing and the VP of Client Services to manage timelines and client expectations
- Work with operations team to track project status, post production schedule, oversee series budgets, and source outside project-based talent
- Minimum of 5 Years of Producing Experience
- Minimum 2 Years of Digital Media Experience
- Experience managing other producers
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing productions
- Experience lining out and executing on budgets both high and low
- Connected with a deep network of production personnel
- Must be able to drive programming package from pre-production set design lighting graphics etc
- Must be able to multitask and handle high stress and fast paced environment
- Experience with general production documents and software budgeting call sheets etc
- Experience with platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other digital content programming platforms
- Extensive knowledge about food, lifestyle and general internet culture is a plus
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top