So Yummy Producer/Editor
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are searching for an experienced Digital Producer to join our dynamic Los Angeles team and specifically our So Yummy (Food) team. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing video company across lifestyle verticals including food, health, beauty, parenting, home and entertainment.
Day to day you will be responsible for many aspects of the creative process. This includes creating “viral” videos, including but not limited to the following.
· Conceive, develop, edit and shoot custom short form videos
· Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team
· Researching and developing concepts found on the web and created in-house
· Testing iterations of approved concepts to proactively resolve any issues that may arise during production
· Demonstrating on camera the developed idea in order to visually present the concept in an easy to follow manner
· Contributing ideas and providing feedback on videos
· 2+ years’ experience creating compelling shareable, original content, preferably short form videos
· Passion for Food
· Experience with motion video equipment/ videography and Adobe Premier Pro
· You are adaptable and able to take on any video idea and come at a project with multiple perspectives
· Have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
· Adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and be able to be flexible with planning
· Able to work well independently and with a team
· Knowledgeable and follow the current “trends” or “fads” circulating social media
· Problem solver and critical thinker
· Design experience preferred (professional experience is a plus)
· Can provide us examples of your work from your Instagram or personal portfolio/reel
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top