Senior Video Producer, So Yummy (Social Media)
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are searching for an experienced Digital Producer to join our dynamic Los Angeles team and specifically our So Yummy (Food) team. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing video company across lifestyle verticals including food, health, beauty, parenting, home and entertainment.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our So Yummy team to create viral, branded videos for our branded partners. This position is REMOTE to start and will be expected to report into our Los Angeles, CA headquarters once COVID-19 precautions & laws allow.
- Conceive, develop, edit and shoot custom short form videos for our brand partners and clients to be posted on So Yummy's social pages
- Work closely with clients' brand guidelines and with So Yummy creative processes to ideate, style, and shoot viral food content
- Establish production timelines and meet them in a timely manner for client feedback
- Research and develop concepts found on the web and created in-house
- Testing iterations of approved concepts to proactively resolve any issues that may arise during production
- Demonstrating on camera the developed idea in order to visually present the concept in an easy to follow manner
- Review video impressions, engagement, etc with the Business Insights team and with your fellow So Yummy team members
- 3-5 years’ experience creating compelling shareable, original content, preferably short form videos
- Passion for Food and food media
- Experience with motion video equipment/ videography and Adobe Premier Pro
- You are adaptable and able to take on any video idea and come at a project with multiple perspectives
- Have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and be able to be flexible with planning
- Knowledgeable and follow the current “trends” or “fads” circulating social media
- Can provide us examples of your work from your Instagram or personal portfolio/reel
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top