First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the TOP 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.9 billion monthly views and more than 52 million fans. We are looking for a driven sales Director to join our New York team.
First medias branded content spans multiple verticals including food, beauty, parenting, home décor and others.
The Sales Director will represent First Media and its offerings in the advertising marketplace. The role will cultivate relationships with digital, TV and PR agencies and brands directly, selling new initiatives, video media solutions, native advertising and brand content to a wide array of advertisers.
· Meet with planning, buying, and strategy teams at both the brand level and agency level who want to reach women
· Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies and brands within territory
· Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
· Cold-call/email and evangelize the client to advertisers unfamiliar with it’s offerings
· Create and pitch proposals which include custom video, and media plans
· Guide campaign process including generating production agreements, leading kickoff calls, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Individual contributor
· Strong background of digital media sales in both large media companies as well as startup atmospheres (3-5 years)
· Established track record of closing business
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
· Thorough understanding of the online video and social marketplace
· Excellent oral communication skills and ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision makers
· Extensive rolodex of client-side and agency relationships
· Capable of generating comprehensive media plans to suit individual client needs
· Adaptable within an ever-changing industry and business
· Always operating from the highest levels of integrity, this person is trustworthy, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducts their business consistent with the highest ethical standards
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top