Production Assistant, General
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are seeking a hard working, eager-to-learn and creative Production Assistant. This is a great opportunity to gain production and on-set experience at growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company. The Production Assistant will report to the Head of Production Operations in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- General office administration: assisting with answering telephones, filing paperwork and data entry, etc.
- Arranging lunches, dinners, and setting up for events and meetings.
- Acting as a courier.
- Helping to keep the set clean and tidy and distributing call sheets.
- Coordinating extras and talent.
- 'Lock up' sets and support the film set by preventing outside interruptions while filming.
- Undertake other errands as assigned.
- High school diploma; relevant training (e.g. production courses) will be an advantage
- A valid CA driver's license and transportation
- Must be available to work Mondays-Fridays between 9AM-6PM.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to cope under pressure from clients and colleagues, responding quickly and appropriately to requests, using own initiative.
- Must be able to occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Must be able to stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top