First Media is hiring a Production Artist to support the day-to-day operations of our First Media producers. This Production Artist must be comfortable on-camera and have some experience with production equipment. There is creative opportunity for ideation in this role as well as prop assistance/crafting.
This role is a full-time commitment located in our Koreatown Headquarters. Applicants must be heavily researched and available immediately.
· Support producers on-set and off with any request
· Ability to handle lighting and camera equipment for setup/breakdown and adjustments
· Source and develop creative ideas for viral video content (specifically Blossom)
· On camera experience (no speaking in our videos- just facial expressions)
· “Can do” attitude
· Light experience/ exposure to production equipment handling
· Comfortability on camera
· Car (nice to have)
· Hospitality focus
· Passion for DIY/ Crafting
Meet Some of First Media's Employees
Co-founder & President
Sharon builds First Media's growth strategies that continue to provide women with empowering content, resources, and products for everyday life.
Back to top