- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is hiring a Production Artist to create viral videos with First Media producers on our Blossom vertical! The Production Artist will be the “hands” and sometimes the “face” in the video, showing the step by step process of inspirational ideas for millennial women. Examples of videos include gardening, crafting, recycling, organizing, sewing, cooking, and much more!
This roll is a full-time commitment located in our Koreatown Headquarters. Applicants must be heavily researched and available immediately.
- Be a part of the video creation from ideation to post-analysis (Researching and developing ideas, preparing and organizing materials, following Producer directions when filming, problem-solving during creative issues, etc.)
- Be comfortable on camera (no dialogue needed).
- Be business-minded and look at content through the lens of analytics. Track video performances and understand virality for top quality content.
- “Can do” attitude
- Comfortable on camera
- Car (nice to have)
- Passion for digital viral content
- Passion for inspiring millennial women
- A team player
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top