First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager with experience independently setting and executing against a product roadmap, managing projects and working with a team of product designers and front end / back end developers. Responsibilities include driving measurable growth and revenue outcomes. In addition, candidates should have an in-depth understanding of advertising technologies and web product development, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and an eye for great customer experiences. We are a high growth team working at scale to further define, refine, and expand our product that touches millions of people daily.In this role you will be driving growth and monetization of our publishing business line. You need to be comfortable solving complex problems in a fast paced environment and working effectively with cross functional teams to deliver the best products and features that meet strategic objectives.
- Contribute to and help maintain roadmaps, strategic and tactical plans, as well as market and competitive insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, engineering, product design, insights, vendors, and staff on key product areas from ideation through testing, delivery, and iterative refinement.
- Work closely with engineering, data science, project management, and operations teams balancing our long-term mission with short-term needs based on changing market and competitive conditions.
- Collaborate on continuously evolving product discovery and decisioning frameworks.
- Work closely with UI/UX to produce and refine concepts, story/task flows, and craft requirements.
- Create user stories, story/task flows, use cases, and insights across the full spectrum of our products.
- Work closely with others on assuring optimal releases, artifacts, post-release feedback and KPI measurement.
- Create documentation, screencasts, and other content for internal teams and clients.
- Collaborate with the organization on vision, strategy, decisioning, tactical execution, and measurement systems.
- 3-5 years experience in product management, product marketing management, engineering, UI/UX, or a related field/discipline.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business management or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a consumer web products, modern ad technologies and contemporary software practices.
- A drive to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment, balancing competing tasks.
- Knowledge and experience of advertising optimization approaches/methodologies.
- Flexibility: Ability to change direction based on team and stakeholder feedback/consensus.
- Resilience and a solid work ethic.
- Experience with data and/or analytics software.
- Understanding of analytics, creating insight reports, and working with data.
- A passion for (or interest in) the AdTech space and all things data.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top