First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are seeking a hard working, eager-to-learn and creative Media Strategist for the Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity to grow your media strategy-zing experience at a growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company. The Media Strategist will report to the Director of Performance Marketing in our Los Angeles headquarters.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage campaigns per product line from audience planning to content optimization via in-campaign business intelligence.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in developing media / business goals for each campaign initiative and program portfolio.
- Develop and optimize measurement strategies by funnel objective and business KPIs (e.g. consideration, sales, app-installs, cohort LTV, etc.).
- Assist in scaling channel focused strategies by managing campaign experiments and proof-of-concepts.
- Work with multiple planning, buying and data insights tools to efficiently synthesize optimization opportunities.
- Assist in providing industry leading POVs on emerging paid media technologies and how to best test incremental ROI to the business.
- Bachelor's degree is required with applied focus in Econ, Statistics, Math or Business. MBA or Master's degree is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience in performance media campaign management; implementing various optimization strategies including conversion-based to LTV models.
- Managed workflows across planning, buying and optimization tracks, including audience segmentation, measurement framework to creative/website asset optimizations.
- Strong experience working directly with platform media buying UIs across search and social; experience with BMP (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of paid media tracking capabilities, technologies, and tools such as 3rd party ad servers and 1st party website analytics platforms
- Solid understanding of auction buying models across channel formats: search, social and programmatic
- Added preference: Experience in analytical tools like Python or R, as well as data processing / visualization technologies such as Tableau, Looker, Snowflake, etc.
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top