Junior Media Buyer
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the TOP 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are hiring a Junior Media Buyer in Los Angeles to support our growing e-commerce team.
First Media is looking for a Junior Media Buyer to support paid media strategy and execution for our e-commerce businesses. This role will report to our SVP of e-commerce with a dotted line to our Media Buyer. This high visibility role combines the opportunity to learn and gain experience in performance marketing along with the excitement of building new businesses for our thriving digital brands.
· Plan and execute paid social media campaigns to increase awareness and drive new user acquisition for our e-commerce properties
· Help develop ad create with our in-house editors and producers
· Test, monitor and optimize campaigns
· Produce and present campaign performance reports to a cross-functional team
· Stay informed of digital marketing trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to the team
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1-2 years in paid social marketing, preferably at an agency
· Expert at Facebook Insights, Google Drive and Excel; Google Analytics a plus
· Strong analytical skills: gauge what’s working and what’s not, then optimize
· Self-starter with effective time management and attention to detail
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Passion for social media, digital marketing and a willingness to learn
Back to top