Junior Creative Strategist
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media’s Direct Response team is a performance-first marketing division at a fast-paced, millennial women's lifestyle company. We use data to make informed decisions around creative video storytelling — rather than having the data work for us. This means we are constantly looking at Facebook performance to optimize and streamline creative decisions to give our direct-to-consumer clients the best chance of success in the marketplace to grow their client-base. We never settle for "good enough" and react in real-time to make creative decisions and leverage how the world responds to our creative to make it even better.
We are looking for an Associate Creative Strategist to join our DR team. If you love numbers, analysis, but also using creativity to make your ideas come to life, this role is for you.
Who You are:
- An analyst and a storyteller.
- You have a critical eye and are able to remove yourself from the creative you consult on — you look at the facts presented to you and start from there.
- When you think about creating a video advertisement you first look at what went wrong the last time (even if it was a hit) and strive to improve and aren't afraid to "kill your darlings," because you know that getting something right is better than just getting it written.
- You are someone who is obsessed with trends and gets inspired to re-create what you see online: you constantly search through Instagram and Facebook and Tik Tok with a critical eye and come to work excited to show these videos to your peers.
- Data Analysis: Aggregate and synthesize Facebook Ads Manager data and apply what the metrics are saying to give the client creative that will move the needle and capture the right audience
- Constantly innovate and iterate on existing video concepts to scale what is working and nix what isn't
- Creative Storytelling: Ideate and script your video concepts in a clear voice to tell a specific story about a product to a specific audience
- Project management: Work across brands and clients with a team of directors, editors and producers. Able to juggle 5 concepts in pre-production at the same time as 6 other projects in post-production.
- Win: Make informed decisions to capture an audience and convert them to customers
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top