Jr. Creative Recruiter
First Media is a millennial-focused media company and one of the Top 5 publishers on Facebook, with almost 2 billion monthly views.
We are looking for a talented Jr. Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team at First Media. This role reports to our Director of HR, Talent and Culture and is a direct liaison between hiring managers and candidates. This person is the face of the candidate journey and a brand advocate for First Media.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for roles in Direct Response, Blossom, So Yummy, Snackable, and other divisions, managing approximately 5-7 open roles at a time.
- Meet with hiring managers to define hiring needs, qualify roles, and create job descriptions
- Manage expectations with hiring managers on availability and speed to close
- Source top-tier candidates for open high level positions
- Complete all outreach to sourced candidates
- Keep contact pipeline of talented candidates for future openings
- Understand core values of the company and individual departments to make informed hiring decisions
- Complete all first round and second round in-person interviews
- Be the direct point of contact for hiring managers regarding status updates
- Pull ad hoc reports regarding open roles and candidates
- Work collaboratively with other recruiters to share workload and elevate interview experience
- Minimum 1 year of recruiting experience for an agency or in-house
- Must be creative with an eye for design
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience preferred
- High level of urgency in completing tasks
- Hunger to close open roles with the best talent
- Professional accountability
- Customer service mentality
- Ability to handle high stress environment with tight deadlines
- Must be extremely organized
- Sense of humor and positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Love of Starbucks
- Love of hip hop music and culture
- Has a special skill set including but not limited to (dad jokes, breakdancing, and impressions)
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top