Food Videographer - Social Media Ads
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media’s Direct Response team is a performance-first marketing division at a fast-paced, millennial women's lifestyle company. We use data to make informed decisions around creative video storytelling — rather than having the data work for us. This means we are constantly looking at Facebook performance to optimize and streamline creative decisions to give our direct-to-consumer clients the best chance of success in the marketplace to grow their client-base. We never settle for "good enough" and react in real-time to make creative decisions and leverage how the world responds to our creative to make it even better.
Ever wonder about those targeted ads you see on Facebook and Instagram? If you're a foodie, you may have seen a few from our clients. First Media is looking for a whip-smart and driven food videographer to join our Direct Response advertising team to create mouth-watering food and meal ads that will have consumers drool and buy instantly. This role will be reporting onsite in our Koreatown, Los Angeles offices and be provided with free PPE to promote safety and compliance.
- Execute video shoots of food media for social media advertising purposes
- Shoot using a DSLR in the table-top style, seen in viral videos like those on So Yummy
- Video and highlight savory meats and sides with food stylists
- Collaborate with Creative Strategists to ideate and concept different iterations of these different advertisements
- Participate in group feedback and ideation sessions
- Communicate to production coordinators and production assistants any set/shoot related needs to be handled in a timely manner
- Working with e-commerce clients to ideate, write, and develop concepts for successful ad campaigns
- 2+ years in the FOOD MEDIA space
- PORTFOLIO that contains food VIDEOS that you've SHOT YOURSELF
- Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of camera and lighting set-ups for social media shoots
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top