Food Stylist - Savory
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views. We are searching for an experienced Food Stylist to join our dynamic Los Angeles production team for our So Yummy page with 9M fans. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing digital media company across lifestyle verticals including food, health, beauty, parenting, home and entertainment.
- Create food based tutorials, styling food for each project
- Conceive and develop concepts in conjunction with So Yummy producers
- Contribute ideas and provide feedback on videos
- Dedication to a teamwork focused, fun, dynamic, collaborative environment
- 2+ years’ experience creating compelling shareable, original food based content
- Have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and be able to be flexible with planning
- Able to work well independently and with a team
- Knowledgeable and up to date on the current food trends circulating social media
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Can provide us examples of your work from your Instagram or personal website
We provide a collaborative environment without the red tape. We host an open floor plan policy meaning everyone from our interns to our supervisors are just a few steps away.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE US WITH A PORTFOLIO OR WORK SAMPLES
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top