Direct Response Copywriter
- Los Angeles, CA
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking an ambitious Creative Producer for our Direct Response team. This is a great opportunity to grow your copywriting portfolio at growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company. This role will report to the Creative Director in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- Collaborates with team then develops, and presents creative concepts for assigned clients and new business to achieve branding and advertising initiatives.
- Work with other creatives to develop smart ideas that are on strategy
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and new business pitches
- Writing copy for paid media campaigns across all social media platforms
- Mentor junior creatives and provide clear direction and constructive feedback
- Work collaboratively with account, strategy and paid media teams
- Conceptualize scripts and visual ideas with campaign and creative teams.
- Write and design pitch decks for ongoing business development.
- Develop and/or manage brand voice for multiple clients
- Work and communicate with channel managers for strategy and copy fulfillment needs.
- Bachelor’s degree Advertising, Marketing, or a strongly related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of copywriting experience.
- Experience in Direct Response advertising required with proven experience demonstrated in online portfolio or work samples
- Understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing space, particularly across multiple social media platforms
- Experience writing scripts and conceptualizing big ideas for brands.
- Demonstrated success with DTC campaigns
- Able to write for multiple brand voices at a time.
- Understanding of A/B testing, KPIs, best practices and general workings of paid media advertising
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top