First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are looking for a Data Intern to join our business insights team. This position is located in Los Angeles and is a full-time, on-site role. You will report to our Director of Business Insights. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, data-driven video company operating across lifestyle verticals including food, health, beauty, parenting, home and entertainment.
- Research and develop data driven insights to inform Director of BI
- Support team with ad hoc research and insights projects
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complex ideas
- Perform deep and continuous exploration of high-volume data
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency with Excel and comfortable managing data sets
- High proficiency in written and verbal communications
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Business, Math, Economics or Statistics majors are preferred
- Willing to work part-time (at least 29 hours a week), full-time is preferred (40 hours a week)
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top