- Dive into data and human behavior across all Facebook platforms to fuel video ideas that connect people to stories and brands in new, compelling ways.
- Use analytics to unearth insights into how customers are interacting with existing content, and how to optimize video performance across varying metrics.
- Continuously innovate for our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas, and plans to get them executed.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing and the entertainment advertising industry as we've known it.
- Write engaging and persuasive scripts that target audience personas for social media
- Craft abstract concepts into easy-to-consume pieces of copy
- Work cross-functionally with teams of producers and shooters to bring concepts to life, as well as Sales and Performance Marketing to measure results
- Collaborate with motion graphics artists and editors on executing visual and written design elements in post-production
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a strongly related field or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of digital content they've helped create (or created themselves) and the ability to talk about the strategy that informed each piece.
- 3+ years experience in Entertainment marketing, advertising or content creation
- 3+ years of experience as creative builder and maker of stories
- Combination of excellent conceptual and copywriting skills
- Able to combine streamlined copywriting and visual narratives into one medium
- Paid social or direct response work examples, especially in the entertainment space
- Facebook and Instagram product knowledge required, YouTube a big plus
- Ability to bring ideas to life on a white board, big stage presentation, or finished content
Meet Some of First Media's Employees
SharonCo-founder & President
Sharon builds First Media's growth strategies that continue to provide women with empowering content, resources, and products for everyday life.
Back to top