First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking an ambitious Creative Producer for our Direct Response team. This is a great opportunity to grow your copywriting portfolio at growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company. This role will report to the Creative Director in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- Dive into data and human behavior across all Facebook platforms to fuel video ideas that connect people to stories and brands in new, compelling ways.
- Use analytics to unearth insights into how customers are interacting with existing content, and how to optimize video performance across varying metrics.
- Continuously innovate for our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas, and plans to get them executed.
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing and the entertainment advertising industry as we've known it.
- Write engaging and persuasive scripts that target audience personas for social media
- Craft abstract concepts into easy-to-consume pieces of copy
- Work cross-functionally with teams of producers and shooters to bring concepts to life, as well as Sales and Performance Marketing to measure results
- Collaborate with motion graphics artists and editors on executing visual and written design elements in post-production
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a strongly related field or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of digital content they've helped create (or created themselves) and the ability to talk about the strategy that informed each piece.
- 3+ years experience in Entertainment marketing, advertising or content creation
- 3+ years of experience as creative builder and maker of stories
- Combination of excellent conceptual and copywriting skills
- Able to combine streamlined copywriting and visual narratives into one medium
- Paid social or direct response work examples, especially in the entertainment space
- Facebook and Instagram product knowledge required, YouTube a big plus
- Ability to bring ideas to life on a white board, big stage presentation, or finished content
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top