Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution.
- Acting as a liaison on behalf of the client, this person will be responsible for recruiting publishers and managing publisher relationships, along with working directly with affiliate networks to optimize programs and grow revenue.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, be results-driven and highly motivated to work both independently and in a team.
- Proactive with setting strategic affiliate marketing goals, meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks with ease.
- Prepare marketing campaigns and agendas to present to clients during meetings
- Generate and analyze reports, trends and other data to effectively communicate results and insights back to clients.
- Use insights data, partner performance, and key trends to develop marketing strategies in collaboration with internal teams.
- Execute the day-to-day management of the affiliate program with a focus on driving growth, reaching new partnerships and maximizing ROA's.
- 2-3 years of Affiliate Marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ambitious individual who has the desire and hustle to advance their career with a dynamic company.
- Savvy, self-starter, able to read rapidly changing fast-paced situations.
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data.
Meet Some of First Media's Employees
SharonCo-founder & President
Sharon builds First Media's growth strategies that continue to provide women with empowering content, resources, and products for everyday life.
Back to top