Affiliate Marketing Manager
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking a hard working, eager-to-learn and creative Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Direct Response team. This is a great opportunity to advance your marketing and advertising experience at a growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting, and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager helps guide the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis.
- Identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution.
- Acting as a liaison on behalf of the client, this person will be responsible for recruiting publishers and managing publisher relationships, along with working directly with affiliate networks to optimize programs and grow revenue.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, be results-driven and highly motivated to work both independently and in a team.
- Proactive with setting strategic affiliate marketing goals, meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks with ease.
- Prepare marketing campaigns and agendas to present to clients during meetings
- Generate and analyze reports, trends and other data to effectively communicate results and insights back to clients.
- Use insights data, partner performance, and key trends to develop marketing strategies in collaboration with internal teams.
- Execute the day-to-day management of the affiliate program with a focus on driving growth, reaching new partnerships and maximizing ROA's.
- 2-3 years of Affiliate Marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ambitious individual who has the desire and hustle to advance their career with a dynamic company.
- Savvy, self-starter, able to read rapidly changing fast-paced situations.
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data.
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top