Account Manager, Direct Response
First Media is a millennial focused media company and one of the top 10 publishers on Facebook, with 1.6 billion monthly views and 120M+ fans on social media. We are seeking a hard working, eager-to-learn and creative Account Manager to join our Direct Response team. This is a great opportunity to advance your marketing and advertising experience at growing media startup in lifestyle verticals including cooking, DIY, home décor, baby & parenting, and beauty. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, fun and creative company.
We are looking for a professional who can work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment. You will need to bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and managing a team.
- Communicate, double-check, update and track project information and deliverable
- Scheduling meetings, managing production timelines, and communicating effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Manage projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Define and execute project requirements, objectives, and assumptions necessary to successfully complete a project
- Tracking campaign objectives, administration and maximizing and controlling margin
- Budget, schedule, plan, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements within margin
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication and Organizational skills
- 1-2 years of experience
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Back to top