Fall Photo Editing Intern, The Intercept
The Intercept, launched in 2014 to provide an outlet for fearless, adversarial journalism, produces award-winning investigative reporting, analysis, and multimedia content focused on national security, politics, civil liberties, the environment, technology, criminal justice, media, and more. Regular contributors include co-founding editors Glenn Greenwald and Jeremy Scahill.
- Current student or recent graduate (3 years or less since graduation)
- Fluent in Photoshop
- Knowledge of WordPress
- A strong visual aesthetic
- Passion for news and current events
- Enjoys reading and digging deep into complex stories to understand nuances
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a tight deadline
Relocation services are not provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer--people of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply; we are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.
Meet Some of First Look Media's Employees
Lead Product Designer
Allegra is the ultimate mover and shaker, helping teams across the company prioritize projects and ensuring that attention is paid to the all the right details at all the right moments.
Back to top