SBA Relationship Specialist
- St. Petersburg, FL
First Home Bank is a full-service community bank as well as a national SBA and Residential Mortgage Lender dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized, friendly manner. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are a true community bank with the goal of becoming a one-stop shop and trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
First Home Bank’s SBA Division (CreditBench), is looking for a Relationship Specialist to provide SBA financial solutions within our national footprint. This person is responsible for customer adoption and growth of new and current book of business. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success, ensuring incremental growth in monthly revenue, new customer acquisition and retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your book of business
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall bank performance.
- Work with multiple teams assisting in our sale to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Develop and maintain cross-sell opportunities to expand the customer relationships
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, timeline, use of proceeds, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 – 2+ years selling to small-to-medium sized businesses experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into small-market and middle-market companies preferred
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques preferred
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Banking or financial industry experience a plus.
- Team-selling experience a plus
First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Back to top