Residential Processing Assistant
Responsible for developing new mortgage business, maintaining a current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and providing the documentation required within the operations department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist loan officers and processors with initial borrower communication and collection of initial documentation.
- Set up new customer files in Loan Origination System (LOS) for initial disclosure and assist with pulling of credit, running AUS, and submitting files
- Assist loan officers and processors in monitoring and managing loan pipeline to ensure timely closings.
- Communicate updates/status of loan via phone or email to all necessary parties including the Loan Officer, Borrower, Realtors, Seller, Title, etc.
- Provide assistance in general administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Maintain a current knowledge of mortgage lending laws and regulations and adheres to all state and federal laws and regulations.
Cooperates with & participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures & practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, management and co-workers within a reasonable time period.
- Represent First Home Bank in a positive professional manner by keeping all members of each deal informed, good or bad, and taking the extra initiative to meet the clients’ needs
First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Back to top