Loan Operations Support Team Lead
- Seminole, FL
First Home Bank is a full-service community bank as well as a national SBA and Residential Mortgage Lender dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality banking services delivered in a personalized, friendly manner. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are a true community bank with the goal of becoming a one-stop shop and trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
The Loan Operations Support Team Lead monitors the timely and accurate completion of all insurance and financial ticklers. This includes approving force placed insurance policies for appropriate coverage. In addition, this position prepares tickler, Loan Management, Board of Director, and Marketing reports.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process loan database extractions from the various loan systems on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to prepare management reports, tickler exception reports, board reports, and any other report requests.
- Assist staff in resolving complex loan problems.
- Monitor department workflow and time sensitive deadlines such as force placed insurance to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Provide department management with feedback regarding employee performance concerns and training needs.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of technical experience in loan operations
- Experience with PCFS and Fiserv
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal business partners and external customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to perform independently in setting objectives and determining how to proceed.
- Intermediate understanding of commercial and consumer loan structures.
- Ability to research moderately complex issues.
- Working knowledge of federal and state compliance laws and regulations including a proven ability to apply these requirements to business practices and systems
First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Back to top