Junior Mortgage Banker/Loan Officer
- Reynoldsburg, OH
First Home Bank is a full-service community bank as well as a national SBA and Residential Mortgage Lender dedicated to providing a wide range of high quality banking services delivered in a personalized, friendly manner. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, we are a true community bank with the goal of becoming a one-stop shop and trusted financial resource for the communities that we serve.
Understanding that our employees are our most valuable resource, we are committed to providing career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and generous benefits to our entire workforce. As an organization, we encourage open communication in an environment of mutual respect, where hard work is rewarded, and a professional but informal atmosphere is valued within the workplace.
First Home Bank is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who possess a strong desire to begin a new career path with a fast-paced, sales driven and highly compensated industry! Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools and foundation to ensure career success and maintain the utmost level of customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take inbound leads and handle warm outbound leads via corporate phone system.
- Gather basic customer information and identify customer needs.
- Assist licenses mortgage loan originators in obtaining leads by coordinating communication and transferring identified customer via corporate phone system.
- Utilize corporate training methods and tactics in converting potential prospects to 1HB customers.
- Schedule initial appointments as well as maintain database to ensure customer service expectations are met.
- Appropriately classify and distinguish each lead contacted.
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming phone calls.
- Participate in continuous training as part of our training program.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Displays excellent customer service skills
First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Back to top