- Seminole, FL
The purpose of this position is to manage the teller operations of the Bank Branch, and ensure that the Branch is meeting company goals in training and customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching the teller team to help grow customer relationships using needs-based analysis.
- Providing superior and quality customer service to all of the Bank's customers.
- Provides customers with efficient and accurate transaction processing.
- Sells the Bank's products and services.
- Provides customer referrals for new products and services on a daily basis.
- Answers questions and solves problems for customers by listening, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
- Meets or exceeds individual sales goals while supporting the sales goals of the branch.
- Facilitates and environment that ensures teamwork within the teller team.
- Serves as a role model of the other tellers.
- This position does require rotating Saturday and extended hour shifts.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Cash handling experience required
- Minimum of three years of banking experience, with three years of face-to-face customer service experience
- Basic understanding of debits and credits
- Ability to cross sell bank products
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory skills
- General knowledge of bookkeeping principles
First Home Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage diverse, talented, qualified applicants to apply.
Back to top