Windows Server Engineer
As a Windows Server Engineer, you will be a part of the bank's Systems Engineering & Operations (SEO) team. You will be responsible for daily production support and system administration for the software and hardware infrastructure of our Windows Server and VMWare platforms. The responsibilities also include installing, maintaining, tuning, debugging, and performing the daily administration to keep the Bank's computer systems running and facilitate new project deliverables. Additionally, this role will be support enterprise vulnerability management and server automation/ scripting. Lastly, this role will take technical instruction from the Systems Engineer III and the Systems Engineer Consultant and report to the SEO IT Manager.
*Role may be filled as a Server Engineer II or III depending on the experience level of the candidate.
Associate's degree and a minimum of 4 years of work experience as a Windows Server engineer in an enterprise data center environment.
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 6 years work experience as a a Windows Server engineer in an enterprise data center environment.
• Minimum 4 years of VMWare system administration and operations experience.
• Minimum 4 years of Vulnerability Management.
• Minimum 4 years of Scripting or Configuration Management.
• Finacial Service Experience.
• Strong technical skills applied to automation using PowerShell, SCCM, and Puppet.
• Hardware configuration and troubleshooting on the HP or Cisco server hardware platforms.
• Experience in server storage configuration.
Back to top