Senior Systems Analyst - Commercial Online Banking
As a Senior Commercial Online Banking Systems Analyst, you will be a member of the bank's Business Online Banking IT support team. This role performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between one or more business units and IT. This person will serve as a thought-leader and consultant for the business. Also, this position will will lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small, medium or large in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for large cross-functional or Enterprise-wide initiatives. This person will perform day-to-day operational support and may be required to mentor other analysts. Lastly, the analyst should be aware of policy, procedures and structures related to enterprise application architecture.
Bachelor's degree with minimum of 6 or more years IT experience.
Associate's degree with minimum of 8 or more years IT experience.
High School Diploma/GED with minimum of 10 or more years IT experience.
• Minimum of 8 years of Business Systems Analysis experience..
• Interface with business partner to gather system requirements
• Identify and articulate gaps, risk and issues along with risk mitigation
• Interface with the technical teams for system requirement details and understanding end to end process
• Refine business requirements (written in standard requirement form or user story form)
• Construct workflow and diagrams
• Provide guidance and support with Test Case documentation
• Provide guidance and support with System Integration Testing
• Provide guidance and support with Defect Remediation
• Provide input for implementation approach
• Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Effective Conflict Management skills.
• Strong Technical Acumen.
• Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
• Proven Leadership skills.
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
• Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Financial Services experience.
• Online Banking and offerings (ACH, Wires, Cash Concentration, Balances).
• Understanding of BAI files.
• Bank Reporting.
• Web protocols.
• Mentoring skills.
• IIBA Senior.
• Analyst Center of Excellence.
• Six Sigma.
Back to top