Senior PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst
As a Senior PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst, you will be a member of our Finance & ERP Systems team. This role will support the bank's PeopleSoft Financial System. The position performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between the Central Accounting team (other business units) and IT. This position will serve as a PeopleSoft thought-leader and consultant for the business. The analyst will lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small, medium or large in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for large cross-functional or Enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Responsible for providing PeopleSoft best practice recommendations.
• Develop PeopleSoft based solutions based on user/project requirements.
• Perform day-to-day operational support and may be required to mentor other analysts.
• Be aware of policy, procedures and structures related to enterprise application architecture.
• Perform business and systems analysis and serve as a liaison between one or more business units and IT.
• Lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for larger initiatives.
• Responsible for test plans and systems.
Bachelor's degree with minimum of 6 or more years IT experience.
Associate's degree with minimum of 8 or more years IT experience.
High School Diploma/GED with minimum of 10 or more years IT experience.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
• Must have strong functional knowledge of the PeopleSoft Asset Management, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules.
• Must be proficient in PeopleSoft query tools, Nvision, and SQR.
• Must be able to perform 2nd level support of PeopleSoft including and understanding of error messages, identifying data errors, and understanding common processing errors.
• General knowledge of PeopleSoft Images, patches and Change Assistant methodology
• Must have ability to create design documents based on meetings with developers and end-users.
• Must be able to transfer knowledge to super users and support teams.
• Familiar with interfacing large amounts of data into and out of PeopleSoft.
• Must have strong skills using SQL to review data and assist in problem solving.
• Proficient with PeopleSoft Application Designer to aid in trouble shooting.
• Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Effective Conflict Management skills.
• Strong Organization and Time management skills.
• Proven Facilitation and Presentation skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Strong Technical Acumen.
• Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
• Proven Leadership skills.
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
• Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Banking Industry experience.
• Mentoring skills.
• IIBA Senior
• Analyst Center of Excellence
• Six Sigma
Meet Some of First Citizens Bank's Employees
Cyber Threat Engineer
Robert maintains the integrity of First Citizens Bank’s software systems by developing programs that protect the company’s assets from malware and cyber-attacks.
Back to top