Senior .NET Programmer Analyst
- Raleigh, NC
As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will be a member of the bank's Wealth Management Technology support team. The role will participate in the appropriate phases of software development life cycle methodology in order to develop new software, maintain existing software, evaluate selection of purchased software, enhance existing software and procedures to improve processing capabilities as required by user needs, regulatory demands, or market conditions. The programmer will collaborate with project managers, peers, business analysts, and end users to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort. Lastly this position will participate in rotating 24-hour/7-day production system support to ensure each service level agreement is achieved.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in software application development and maintenance with at least 2 years programming experience in .NET.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software application development and maintenance with at least 2 years programming experience in .NET.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience developing C# .NET
• Minimum of 3 years of Microsoft SSIS development experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of Web Services development experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of SQL, stored procedures experience.
• Experience analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and installing projects of medium complexity.
• Working knowledge of System Life Cycle Development Methodology.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to perform tasks from multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with industry standard PC products. (Microsoft Office applications.).
• Ability to provide 24-hour/7-days-per-week on-call support on a rotating basis.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Finance and/or Wealth application support experience.
• Experience scheduling batch jobs.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science.
• Banking/financial services industry experience.
Back to top