Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Raleigh, NC
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be a member for the bank's Application Development & Support team. This position utilizes technical and business expertise to provide strategic insight by analyzing data, identifying user needs, and providing daily operational support. Additionally, the analyst gathers business requirements, conducts needs assessments, and develops functional specifications to ensure that developed solutions support business objectives. This role determines and ensures compliance with systems requirements. The responsibilities may involve system testing and/or development. Lastly, the analyst may provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Bachelor's degree with minimum of 6 years of IT experience.
High school diploma with a minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
• Experience defining requirements for SAAS (Software as a Service) platforms.
• Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Effective Conflict Management skills.
• Strong Organization and Time management skills.
• Proven Facilitation and Presentation skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Strong Technical Acumen.
• Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
• Proven Leadership skills.
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
• Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Mortgage or Human Resources lines of business.
• 6+ years IT or Business Systems experience.
• Mentoring skills.
• IIBA Senior.
• Analyst Center of Excellence.
• Six Sigma.
Back to top