First Citizens Bank is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens Bank a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed with First Citizens Bank are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
As a QA Analyst I, this role will be a member of the bank's Application Development & Support team. This role performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between one or more business units and IT. This position will lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for larger initiatives. Position will also perform day-to-day operational support.
Associate's degree in IT field
High school diploma/GED with a minimum 2 years of IT experience.
• A minimum of 1 year of QA experience.
• Demonstrated Analytical skills
• Effective Communication skills
• Demonstrated Problem Solving skills
• Effective Organization and Time management skills
• Demonstrated Facilitation and Presentation skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Technical Acumen
• Proficient in software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Retail Loans Experience.
Meet Some of First Citizens Bank's Employees
Cyber Threat Engineer
Robert maintains the integrity of First Citizens Bank’s software systems by developing programs that protect the company’s assets from malware and cyber-attacks.
Back to top