Manager, Identity & Access Management
- Raleigh, NC
As the Manager, Identity & Access Management, you will be a member of First Citizens Bank's Information Security team. This position is responsible for the enterprise identity directory services program (plan, build, run) and supporting processes. Additionally, this position manages the people, processes and technologies supporting those services, which includes: Active Directory, group policy, mainframe security, PKI, privilege access management, single sign-on, and multi-factor authentication.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Manage and direct a consultative team approach for enterprise-wide security initiatives with key stakeholders.
• Develop and increase the capability and skills of the current team.
• Identify, staff, and manage talent to fill gaps on the team.
• Lead and manage projects and project resources on initiatives sponsored by this team.
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture working groups to develop and approve reference architectures and strategies.
• Conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and emerging trends in the discipline.
• Oversee development and life-cycle management of the services related to directory services, PAM, MFA, and PKI services (e.g. demand management, DR, operations, monitoring, change management, roadmap/future state development, technical design, engineering, architecture, SLA definition and control, oversight for rollout to end user, optimization, and innovation).
• Produce & Review daily, weekly, monthly reports to measure services against key performance & risk indicators.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of information security or information technology experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of information security or information technology experience.
• Highly effective in developing and communicating audience appropriate information to technical, non-technical, management, and executive audiences.
• Prior experience that includes successful design, implementation and operation of enterprise information security service capabilities and functions in large scale, technically complex organizations.
• Experience developing and running multiyear, complex technology initiatives and programs in a large enterprise environment.
• Strong knowledge of federated identity systems, directory services, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, and SSO & related standards (e.g. SAML, OAUTH, NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, PKI, etc.).
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong enterprise relationships with internal and external teams/partners.
• Proven HR management experience.
• Proven experience delivering consultative service to stakeholders.
• Experience managing relationships with large vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in a highly regulated industry (e.g. Financial Services, Government, Energy, Healthcare).
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in IDM/IAM/IGA disciplines.
• Position relevant information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CIGE, CIAM, CIMP, CAMS, CIPA).
• Bachelor degree in a technology-related field.
Back to top