Infrastructure Systems Integrator
As an Infrastructure Systems Integrator, you will be a member of the bank's Platform Integration team. The role will analyze and evaluate existing and proposed IT systems and procedures, provide technical solutions that align with architectural strategy and established technical standards. Additionally, this role will assess and improve provisioning process efficiency, and drive solution delivery. Lastly, the integrator is responsible for delivery of IT Infrastructure commitments in accordance with project commitments and technical standards across the IT Infrastructure teams.
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience including two or more years cross platform (AIX/WIndows/Linux) infrastructure solutions including network, storage, and firewall provisioning requirements.
High school diploma or GED and 10 years of experience including 2 or more years cross platform (AIX/WIndows/Linux) infrastructure solutions including network, storage, and firewall provisioning requirements.
• Great collaboration skills, working with both technical and business project teams to define requirements and work through technical or delivery obstacles to move projects forward.
• Familiarity with common PMF processes and workflow.
• Experience delivering solutions with ITIL principles.
• Strong experience creating and driving technical documentation.
• Experience evaluating and improving technical provisioning processes through automation and workflow.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Project management skills, experience delivering technical solutions in a financial services environment.
Back to top