Genesys IVR Engineer
As a Genesys IVR Engineer, you will support the bank's Customer Contact Center's technology platform. The engineer is responsible for general IVR administration. Additionally, this role will have a high focus on infrastructure, network integration, SIP integration, and security/certificates.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years of data, voice or converged networking experience with at least 4 years of Genesys PureConnect (or Genesys CIC) administration experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years data, voice or converged networking experience with at least 4 years of Genesys PureConnect (or Genesys CIC) administration experience.
• A minimum of 3 years for SIP/VoIP experience.
• Extensive hardware knowledge of WAN, VPN and converged services.
• The person in this position is required to have an in-depth knowledge of numerous networking technologies and how they interrelate and interact together.
• Possess excellent technical skills regarding network routing, switching and provisioning along with extensive understanding of the various business functions within the Bank.
• 3 year of speech enabled IVR experience.
• 3 years of business systems analysis experience.
• 3 years of experiences working with certificates.
Back to top