Credit L&TD Facilitator
- Raleigh, NC
The Credit L&TD Facilitator's role is to facilitate multiple disciplines of training courses for the Bank via various delivery channels (Virtual Classroom, Web-Based Training and Instructor-Led). This includes, but is not limited to: retail, business, commercial credit, soft skills, and sales and service. This also includes programs requiring vendor certification and at times may require facilitation of regional, headquarter, and support staff leadership and management programs. As assigned, this facilitator represents L&D on learning-related projects, serve as facilitation SME to Instructional Design, and participate in the design and creation of various types of learning solutions. This position will also maintain knowledge of Bank strategy and key initiatives; apply to learning solution design and to link class concepts to Bank goals and objectives as well as mentor new and junior facilitators on effective classroom and virtual delivery. This position requires travel across Banc Shares footprint and completion of ASTD Trainer Certification within first year.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 2 years business experience in a customer facing sales and service position that included lending authority.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 years business experience in a customer facing sales and service position that included lending authority.
• American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Trainer Certification required within 1 year of hire or placement date.
• Working knowledge of business and/or commercial lending/underwriting and customer facing sales and service.
• Experience facilitating and/or presenting to adult groups of various sizes.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to lead through influence across multiple levels.
• Ability to multi-task and work with little or no supervision.
• Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
• Ability to identify the root cause of issues, determine if there is a gap in skills and/or knowledge, and recommend solutions to close gaps.
• Proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel.
Back to top