Commercial Insurance Account Specialist I/II
The primary function of this position is providing responsive personalized service to meet the overall insurance needs of our clients. This is accomplished by working in partnership with our producers, carriers and service partners to proactively assess client's needs in ways that ensure we grow and retain our Commercial Lines book of business.
- Drives for Results - Seek opportunities to make qualified referrals to service partners, creating deeper client relationships.
- Develops Talent - Seek opportunities to proactively increase industry knowledge and takes responsibility for personal development.
- Maintains Strategic Perspective - Supports the overall strategic priorities by taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Builds Productive Relationships - Communicates openly and respectfully; values and leverages the input and expertise of others; readily shares own expertise.
Associate degree with a minimum of 8 years insurance experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years insurance experience.
Property and casualty license required.
Carrier Appointment is required for all associates in positions for marketing, production, commercial lines services, and group life health service.
- Independent Agency experience preferred, specifically as it relates to marketing new and renewal business, preparing proposals and executing various client service requests.
Meet Some of First Citizens Bank's Employees
Robert S.Cyber Threat Engineer
Robert maintains the integrity of First Citizens Bank’s software systems by developing programs that protect the company’s assets from malware and cyber-attacks.
Back to top