Commercial Insurance Account Specialist I
The primary function of this position is providing responsive personalized service to meet the overall insurance needs of our clients. This is accomplished by working in partnership with our producers, carriers and service partners to proactively assess client's needs in ways that ensure we grow and retain our Commercial Lines book of business.
Associate degree with a minimum of 4 years insurance experience required
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 years insurance experience required.
Property and Casualty license required
Carrier Appointment is required for all associates in positions for marketing, production, commercial lines services, and group life health service
Independent Agency experience preferred, specifically as it relates to marketing new and renewal business, preparing proposals and executing various client service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a professional partnership with our producers, service partners, clients, company representatives and underwriters
• Build trusting client relationships and advise producers of additional or enhanced coverage for new business and renewal negotiation
• Provide in depth, attentive service to an assigned book of business for large commercial lines accounts
• Support producers in obtaining underwriting information for the marketing of new and renewal business
• Work with insurance company underwriters on new and renewal business to obtain the best insurance product for the client at competitive pricing
• Monitor monthly expiration list closely and initiate renewal activity as established by internal procedures for assigned accounts
• Prepare and maintain complete and accurate marketing files/submissions in Agency Management System (Epic)
• Leverage company website portals for quoting, requesting changes and monitoring policy activities as appropriate
• Respond promptly to all service requests from clients and producers and maintain accurate client history in the Agency Management System (Epic)
• Seek opportunities to make qualified referrals to service partners, creating deeper client relationships
• Assist in maintaining agency's retention and growth strategies
• Seek opportunities to proactively increase industry knowledge
• Support the overall strategic priorities by taking on additional responsibilities as needed
Meet Some of First Citizens Bank's Employees
Cyber Threat Engineer
Robert maintains the integrity of First Citizens Bank’s software systems by developing programs that protect the company’s assets from malware and cyber-attacks.
Back to top