Bankcard Operations Specialist (Fraud & Card Disputes)
First Citizens Bank is hiring a Bankcard Specialist on our Fraud & Disputes team!
• Analyzing, evaluating and determining the proper course of action in resolving customer claims of fraud and processing errors involving debit and credit cards.
• Partner closely with Customer Care Center and Risk associates to resolve the disputes in a quality and timely manner.
• Handling chargebacks, representments, and pre-arbitrations utilizing multiple online computer systems.
• Providing excellent service to customers and internal bank associates while adhering to all Federal regulations applicable to debit card disputes.
Note: This position can be filled as a level II or III depending on the selected candidate's skills and work experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 year customer service, data entry or accounting experience.
• Strong data entry, oral/written communication and customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of PC based software, to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be well organized and detail oriented.
• Must complete training and testing as directed.
• Financial Services experience.
• Fraud/card disputes experience.
Back to top