Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist
This is the role for you if...
- You want to Change F'ing Lives - we're a mission-based financial wellness company on a mission to turn the financial industry upside down.
- Marketing is your passion - digital, social or traditional. You love driving the conversation and surpassing expectations.
- Want to make a real, measurable impact on changing people's lives through financial wellness/empowerment.
- You want to work with a group of bright, industry leading experts in the field of Financial Wellness who spend every day making a positive, measurable impact on changing people's lives.'
- You are creative, resourceful, relentless.
- You feel the urgency to accomplish and innovate, and your medium is the community, conversation, and collaboration.
- Aren't intimidated by uncertainty.
- Planning, organization, and communication are easy for you. You've built and grown communities before and you can't wait to do it again.
Who we are
Financial Finesse is a B2B2C boutique firm located in El Segundo, CA since its founding in 1999, we have been the pioneering leader of the workplace financial wellness industry, which has recently reached an inflection point of growth. As an employee-owned company that operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philanthropic heart, we love what we do and the people we work with. We leverage the strengths of our people and proprietary technologies to work with large organizations such as Nestle, Aetna, Viacom, and the NFL Players Association to design and deliver full-scale, proprietary financial coaching technologies and services to provide their employees with free access to an unbiased Certified Financial Planner™ to drive behavior changing results. We've been around for 18 years, and we're honored to have been recognized by Los Angeles Business Journal as a 'Best Place to Work', by Entreprenuer.com as a 'Top Company Culture', and Best in Biz as 'Most Innovative Small Company of the Year'.
What you'll do & the impact you'll make
The Marketing Communications Specialist position focuses on the day-to-day execution of end-user engagement campaigns while working closely with the Client Success team (as well as the Product and Consulting teams). You will be involved in the full campaign lifecycle - idea generation, content creation, the campaign set up, testing, launching, and analysis and reporting. The primary goal of this role is to strengthen client relationships by keeping their end users engaged so that customers can extract superior value from their relationship with Financial Finesse. With your experience, you will play a pivotal role in the overall customer success strategy for our market-leading corporate Financial Wellness programs.
- Strategy development
- Manage the production of creative and deploy materials to internal and external partners; including traditional and digital content (fliers, mailers, SEO, web pages, CRM e-mail).
- Lead cross-functional teams who will help you meet communication objectives: Client Success, Product and User Experience, Consulting, and Recruitment.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy focused on product/service adoption and overall success of our existing customers.
- Engagement management
- Understand what activities increase customer retention and aligning with company priorities in ways that benefit our clients. Your goal is to add more value to existing customers through channels like email, social and content.
- Innovation and insight
- Advise and develop the strategic approach to editorial content based on appropriate research activities and findings.
- Advise team on strategic considerations and best practices for building effective consumer messaging.
- Define the opportunity space for consumer engagement, for both new and existing clients, and identify the strategic framework and specific solutions required to deliver against identified opportunities, consumer needs, and specific business and marketing goals.
What you bring
- Intrinsic motivation - you will own this department and can become our in-house marketing SME while working very closely with internal leadership
- Proven track record of creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive end-user engagement and advocacy in B2B environments (B2B experience required)
- Critical thinking, and the ability to be strategic one minute, and a tactical problem solver the next.
- Someone with experience getting your "hands dirty"- you know how to get stuff done and don't hesitate to jump in and make it happen
- Superior writing skills and ability to pitch in and write marketing copy as needed.
- Strong project management skills and proven experience driving process and timelines within budget.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment; a confident team player who is customer focused.
- BONUS: Adobe CS
- Required: writing/copy portfolio (creative/design portfolio is a plus)
What's in it for you
In addition to making a tangible difference in people's lives and working hard towards our mission, Financial Finesse is equipped with a group of bright, industry leading experts in the field of Financial Wellness, Client Success, Product and User Experience, Graphic Design, and Sales Management to help support you in this role. We also know you have to pay the bills somehow, so....
The Marketing Communications Specialist position is based in Financial Finesse's headquarter office in El Segundo, CA. The total compensation includes a $65,000 base salary with quarterly and annual bonuses (typically 10-20% and up to 25%, respectively), resulting in a total compensation of up to $94,250. Additional financial opportunities exist through cash-based profit sharing and through equity plans, and we offer a full comprehensive benefits package and 401k matching, including friends and family access to our talented unbiased CFP®s through our Financial Finesse Helpline.
If you're like us, please bring your dog to the office, enjoy our snack-filled kitchen, wear flip-flops to work, and enjoy working flexible hours. Your career here is what you make of it, and long-term career opportunities exist as we continue to grow and build out our company. Our team at Financial Finesse loves what we do and has fun doing it together.
T AKE A P EEK I NSIDE !
The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/financialfinesse
Our CEO: https://www.lizdavidson.com/
Please note: This role is only open to direct, W2 candidates that can work onsite in El Segundo, CA.
Back to top