Financial Wellness Program Strategist
- El Segundo, CA
Are you self-motivated, client-focused, and willing to take the lead? Are you excited to design and implement customized programs that will empower end users with the knowledge to be financially well? Do you have a track record of successfully managing relationships and navigating internal structures within Fortune 500 companies? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Financial Wellness Program Strategist position focuses on developing and implementing custom financial wellness programs for our new and existing accounts, with a specific focus on larger key accounts. In this role, you will develop strategies to build awareness of our financial wellness programs within our clients' employee bases, work with our client partners in Human Resources to engage their employees, execute and adapt the defined strategy, and proactively identify opportunities for program expansion. Everything we do starts and ends with our clients, and the right candidate will take this on as a mission, not just a job, and challenge themselves to deliver the results that ultimately transform organizations.
Problems You'll Help Us Solve
We are B2B2C. For organizations, our customized programs integrate employer-sponsored benefits and retirement plans, enhance utilization of employer benefits, reduce related expenses and risks, and improve employee engagement and productivity. Individual employees have access to our elite team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS ™ (CFPs®) through multiple channels and to our proprietary, open-architecture Financial Wellness Hub platform. Completely unbiased, with no sales pitch, our team of CFPs® works with people from all walks of life on any financial matter from debt and budgeting to retirement and estate planning. Free access to an unbiased CFP® is a unique service, and we have proven, behavior-changing results that have a positive impact on people's lives.
The right individual for the team will be a natural relationship builder, able to gain insights into client needs and identify opportunities to improve the program. You will promote the success of clients' financial wellness programs, including driving employee utilization of the program, analyzing usage and results, and forming insights as to how to leverage the program to support the client's organizational goals. You will service the program's ongoing operational needs and ensure excellence in service delivery and client satisfaction. You must have a finger on the pulse of the industry and its competitive trends, be forward thinking and not shy away from voicing suggestions and propositions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relationship Manager - You understand how to build relationships with different people in different levels of an organization and adapt to different personalities and cultures. You have 7-10 years of experience managing relationships across large organizations, making connections, and identifying opportunities, with a track record of success retaining and growing client accounts. You ideally have previous experience working with Human Resource professionals, and you have familiarity with the employee benefits industry.
- Problem Solver - You will demonstrate your ability to plan, manage, and ensure delivery of all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes managing new client roll outs and project schedules, and reporting against the project plan and goals. You will also manage and escalate issues as needed, identify risks, and adapt the project plan as needed to achieve successful delivery of the project's goals.
- Program Leader - You will own and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to build engagement and demonstrate value of the program by engaging end users with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the Financial Finesse coaching lifecycle.
- Analytical & Strategic- Through our proprietary Financial Wellness Assessments, we gather and analyze data, create case studies, generate client reports, and create industry-leading research reports through our Think Tank team. The Strategic Relationship Manager will leverage this information to communicate best practices and provide clients with recommendations enhance the utilization of existing services and expand on their programs - ultimately increasing results, ROI, and the life-changing impact that financial wellness can provide
- Versatile / Multi-Talented Contributor - Beyond core responsibilities, we also seek to leverage the strengths and interests of our employees in line with the needs of the business. Bring your intellectual curiosity and roll up your sleeves, as Financial Finesse is a flat organization with a relatively small team of driven and intelligent people often working cross-functionally to make strategic contributions to a business they believe in.
Who You Are
- Mission Focused - You will have an appreciation for the value of financial wellness education.
- Intrinsically Motivated - You find meaning in the journey and in what you learn and build throughout it, including the bumps along the way.
- Adaptable -You thrive in ambiguity and when there are opportunities to be innovative and make a meaningful contribution to something you believe in.
- Creative Problem Solver - You constantly look to create meaningful results through creative problem solving and effective simplicity.
- Resilient - You are not easily discouraged and know that success is often follows a series of failures.
- Humble - You know that while intelligence speaks, wisdom listens, and you have the humility to learn .
- Solutions & Goal-Oriented - You will never compromise the long term for the short term and will innately understand it is possible to both do well and do good when you design the right solutions for the right clients in the right way.
- You have tremendous integrity.
What's In It For You
The Financial Wellness Program Strategist position is based in Financial Finesse's headquarter office in El Segundo, CA. The total compensation includes a $90,000 base salary with discretionary quarterly and annual bonuses (typically 10-20% and up to 25%, respectively), potentially resulting in a total of up to $130,500. Additional financial opportunities exist through cash-based profit sharing and through equity plans, and we offer a full comprehensive benefits package and 401k matching.
If you're like us, please bring your dog to the office, enjoy our snack-filled kitchen, wear flip-flops to work, and enjoy working flexible hours. Your career here is what you make of it, and long-term career opportunities exist as we continue to grow and build out our company.
Who We Are
Financial Finesse is a boutique, entrepreneurial firm located in El Segundo, CA. Since its founding in 1999, we have been the pioneering leader of the workplace financial wellness industry, which has recently reached an inflection point of growth. As an employee-owned company that operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philanthropic heart, we love what we do and the people we work with. We leverage the strengths of our people and proprietary technologies to work with large organizations such as Nestle, Aetna, Viacom, and the NFLPA to design and deliver full-scale, proprietary financial coaching technologies and services to be provided as an employer-sponsored benefit to their employees. We've been around for 20 years, and we're honored to have been recognized by Los Angeles Business Journal as a 'Best Place to Work', by Entreprenuer.com as a 'Top Company Culture', and Best in Biz as 'Most Innovative Small Company of the Year'.
Take a Peek Inside!
The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/financialfinesse
Our CEO: http://www.lizdavdison.com
Back to top