Team Manager, Client Operations Data
Financial Engines is currently seeking a highly qualified leader to join our Client Operations Data team. The Data Team is responsible for ensuring data associated with current and prospective Financial Engines clients is successfully loaded into our systems. The position is available in our Phoenix office.
A day in the life of:
- You will apply your leadership skills daily; developing a team of Client Operation associates and specialists.
- Develop ongoing strategic priorities for data management and continuously striving to improve current client operations processes.
- Build positive relationships with internal customers; develop rapport with teams in different functional areas to provide high quality service.
- Build an environment that cultivates teamwork, open communication, shared problem resolution and a strong sense of urgency to resolve client issues.
- Implement ideas and feedback based on experience to introduce efficiencies.
- Build and maintain metrics in order to measure and improve data process.
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent in work experience; prefer previous experience in financial services retirement industry.
- Prior team management experience with strong people management skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills; ability to collaborate with internal clients and partners.
- Experience with data validation systems preferred.
- Strong knowledge with Excel & proficient SQL skills.
- Advanced analytical skills geared towards critical problem detection, analysis and resolution.
- Demonstrated success in finding opportunities to improve data processes and assist with the implementation of associated changes.
- Ability to quickly change priorities, work to short deadlines, and apply multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with creating and maintaining audit and compliance procedures required.
- You are passionate about client services and client satisfaction & have a knack for effective problem solving.
- Detail oriented and the ability to prioritize issues for appropriate escalation.
- Ability to create a positive and dynamic team atmosphere; while motivating others.
- Ability to influence at all levels of management both internally and externally.
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top