Senior Vice President - Financial Planning (Seattle, WA)
Do you have a real passion for helping people accomplish their dreams? Are you looking for an organization that truly puts the clients’ needs first? Do you want to make a difference in the industry? If so, then you have reached your destination. Financial Engines is looking for a talented financial planning professional to join our growing team in either Lynnwood or Bellevue, WA. It’s time you become a part of our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor.
What does a Financial Engines advisor possess?
- Real passion for building lifelong relationships with each and every client
- Desire to work with autonomy in an entrepreneurial culture that has support you can trust
- Unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify?
- 5+ years financial services & investment industry in a client facing, service minded, sales role
- You must possess a current Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses
- A Clean U-4
What’s the Financial Engines difference?
- Premier training, a dedicated research department, best in class marketing and back office support
- A national marketing strategy, generating substantial, qualified leads for the advisors growing book of business
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client; we typically work with a $50K and up threshold
- Competitive compensation structure within a performance-driven culture so your efforts pay you
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
1 For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
Digital Marketing Manager
David oversees all facets of Financial Engines’ digital marketing plan, creating search engine optimization efforts, pay-per-click campaigns, display ads, and social media promotions.
Back to top