Senior Vice President - Financial Planning (Maple Grove OR Rochester, Minnesota)
Do you have a real passion for helping people accomplish their dreams? Are you looking for an organization that truly puts the clients’ needs first? Do you want to make a difference in the industry? If so, then you have reached your destination. Financial Engines is looking for a talented wealth management professional to join our growing team of advisors in either Maple Grove or Rochester. It’s time you become a part of our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor.
What does a Financial Engines advisor possess?
- Real passion for building lifelong relationships with each and every client
- Desire to work with autonomy in an entrepreneurial culture that has support you can trust
- Unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
- Ability to naturally be organized and detail oriented in all processes
What experiences would help me to qualify?
- 5+ years financial services & investment industry in a client facing, service minded, sales role
- You must possess a current Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses
- A Clean U-4
What’s the Financial Engines difference?
- Premier training, a dedicated research department, best in class marketing and back office support
- A national marketing strategy, generating substantial, qualified leads for the advisors growing book of business
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- No limit model that works for the masses, not just the ultra-high net worth client; we typically work with a $50K and up threshold
- Competitive compensation structure within a performance-driven culture so your efforts pay you
- Must be able to travel back and forth to the two offices
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 700 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Meet Some of Financial Engines's Employees
CTO, VP Technology Office
Alexander oversees a group of architects who are responsible for creating technology and innovation roadmaps for Financial Engines, while supporting the entire company in tech areas.
Back to top