Senior Vice President - Financial Planning (Cincinnati, OH)
Edelman Financial Services and Financial Engines were founded on the idea that everyone deserves clear financial advice and guidance. That hasn't changed since 1996. We provide objective, fee-based advice and asset management, with an aim to help our customers build a better financial future.
Financial Engines has more than 140 retail locations nationwide along with 4 corporate offices to serve our customers. With over 169 billion in assets, we are the nation's top registered investment advisor. If you are tired of sales goals that require you to start over year after year and desire to have your hard work and success be something you can build upon, then Financial Engines may be just the firm for you.
What is Financial Engines looking for?
We are actively recruiting a Senior Vice President – Financial Planning to join our Cincinnati, OH location.
If you are an experienced advisor and have a proven track record of managing a growing business, let’s talk. The Financial Engines Financial Planner provides independent, fee-based investment advice and wealth management services. We are constantly driving new ideas for our advisors to add value to their customers.
Our advisors turn prospects into clients by analyzing their needs, developing and presenting recommendations, and building effective relationships to help them achieve their goals. We are a fiduciary and do not accept incentives or commissions for the funds recommended.
Why is Financial Engines different?
- Best in class marketing. We spend millions to generate meaningful, qualified leads for the advisors growing book of business – no prospecting!
- Premier training including ongoing advisor education on topics our clients want to learn about
- Talented Client Service Managers to provide operations and sales support in each location
- State of the art retirement planning tools and software
- Guaranteed base salary with premier benefits and employer matched 401k plan
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
What do you need to be successful at Financial Engines?
- Client facing sales experience in a fee-based wealth management or planning role
- Results driven mindset with a validated ability to close business
- Ability to form relationships and turn prospects into clients
- Must possess an active Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 licenses
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A Clean U-4
About Financial Engines
With roots in Silicon Valley, Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor. We believe that all Americans -- not just the wealthy -- should have access to high-quality, unbiased financial help and our client’s best interests should always come first. Today, more than 750 of the nation’s most respected employers trust Financial Engines to offer professional financial help to more than nine million employees nationwide.
For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Back to top