Senior Product Manager, Client Products - Communications & Advice
As a product manager, you’ll be working with product, platform, marketing, and technology teams to develop the industry’s leading client experience by bringing together technology and the human advisor and helping millions of Americans achieve their financial goals.
You will be responsible for managing products that live in key communication channels such as Email, Print & SMS. This includes Statements, Quarterly Updates and other member communications. You’ll also partner with marketing and enrollment teams to help deliver breakthroughs in how we provide insights, advice, guidance and motivation to our clients, helping them put their money to work towards clear and actionable goals. Your experience in financial services makes you a trusted partner to a cross-functional team of stakeholders including Marketing, Communication Operations, Communication Managers, Platform Product teams and Marketing Operations. You’ll work with various Agile teams to implement your roadmap and vision.
The role reports into the Director, Client Products in Sunnyvale, CA and is open for candidates in the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, Phoenix, AZ; Boston, MA, Fairfax, VA, Overland Park, KS.
- Translate customer needs and platform capabilities into product requirements for Member communication products, including statements, Quarterly Updates and other communication products.
- Develop a product vision and roadmap to innovate how we communicate our value to clients including Online and SMS chat, push notifications and email campaigns
- Partner with marketing and enrollment teams to develop solutions for how we provide advice and drive engagement and enrollment for our clients
- Provide expertise on Communications Platform and drive the creation and evolution of Communications Platform product roadmap working closely with key stakeholders to support business objectives.
- Partner with our Phoenix based Communication Operations team to understand their needs and to build solutions that enable them to deliver best in class service to our end customers and achieve our business goals.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of product management or related experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Strong customer orientation and understanding of needs for both clients & internal customers
- Professional experience in financial services - Familiarity with financial planning, investment management, defined contribution plans, or financial advice is a must.
- Extensive experience writing user stories and working with agile teams to execute. Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results.
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills along with proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- BA/BS in technical field. MBA Preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 15%, as necessary.
Back to top